
At this time you are again took karate competitions which took place in thejungle.
At the time I am very happy to accompany you for the way the first time. for three days you race this karate so I could always encouraging you there.
and incidentally the first day you join the race is the birthday of me.
the spirit of course I support you.
and after a long wait for the results of any fixtures you finally got a part on the second day.
and we only see our friends who were playing that day.
and at the second day came, I woke up from the start any moment you instantly lightest will match, and I'd finish the housekeeping and immediately set out to see the match you.
and eventually match your karate was soon underway and I was rushed docked close to the field to see you play.
and finally the game was started a fierce fight ensued at the time I was very worried to see that you're tired of the droplets dried out and eventually all the drops of sweat you had been paid off by the victory.
and the second game was underway to move into the semi-finals, I kept shouting support the fight you on the sidelines last game was very fierce, and you also look very tired. and when it was a moment I do not believe the results that show that your opponent is the winner of the match.
At the time I am very happy to accompany you for the way the first time. for three days you race this karate so I could always encouraging you there.
and incidentally the first day you join the race is the birthday of me.
the spirit of course I support you.
and after a long wait for the results of any fixtures you finally got a part on the second day.
and we only see our friends who were playing that day.
and at the second day came, I woke up from the start any moment you instantly lightest will match, and I'd finish the housekeeping and immediately set out to see the match you.
and eventually match your karate was soon underway and I was rushed docked close to the field to see you play.
and finally the game was started a fierce fight ensued at the time I was very worried to see that you're tired of the droplets dried out and eventually all the drops of sweat you had been paid off by the victory.
and the second game was underway to move into the semi-finals, I kept shouting support the fight you on the sidelines last game was very fierce, and you also look very tired. and when it was a moment I do not believe the results that show that your opponent is the winner of the match.