
This is our story was hard because we only have the money the latter was only five thousand dollars.
We started with a pact to meet at Alfamart cinema near where we originally intended to watch a movie.
at the time I first came to the pact that we have set it, and when I come you were not in place and I was momentarily waiting for you.
and soon after you came and smiled at me.
after we talked for a moment and face to face, we decided to go directly to the cinema tersebuh, and all of a sudden when we get to the cinema was cinema was not yet open, and we were forced to wait until the theater is open.
and for a moment to myself I said "eumhh I just realized I only brought twenty thousand, how is this I'm afraid we lack the money, I hope you brought the money yes dear". and after we waited a long duration of bishop was open and we had to queue to get the ticket.
and slowly and softly I whispered to you asking "whether the love you bring more money". and to direct you replied "unfortunately I do not bring more money because I only took twenty thousand dear"
